Saturday, June 20, 2009

Things of which I am/was Proud

In the spring, we hung mirrors along the path. Driving along--especially at night--the little hanging spinning squares would capture light and reflect the way.

I received great feedback on the mirrors. They were beautiful, clever, helpful in finding the way. I was so proud.

But today they’re gone.

There are so many people wandering in the woods by the house these days that it was only a matter of time. Someone stole the mirrors, and I was crushed.


On the up-side I fixed the solar-powered washing machine, which required tools (that first had to be found then cleaned... too much bee honey on them to use!), disassembly, fiddling, and reassembly. I’m not really a fix-it-myself kind of gal, so I'm (once again) feeling pretty proud.

Things come and go, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment